Our monthly meetings are held at the Copeland School, 666 Copeland School Road in East Bradford Township, West Chester, on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM (Please note: Please check the calendar of events to ensure there is a meeting in a given month).
General Directions: Take route 202 to Downingtown/US-322 W exit. Continue for about 2.9 miles to Downingtown Pike/US – 322 and turn right. Go right on Copeland School Road, which is about 500 feet on the right. Follow around and you will come to a stop sign. A park is on the right hand side; the driveway on the left runs by Copeland School; turn left. The parking lot is up and around behind the township building. If there is construction going on, and you are unable to park in the lot, you must park on the other side of Copeland School Road in the park and not outside of the school building.
For specific directions click here or call 610 436-5108.
The meeting will include a "Show & Tell" of members new works as well as a 2018 planning discussion.Find out more »
This months meeting will be held at Bob Antonishak's studio. Attendees will learn about making custom pens. Details will follow.Find out more »
This months meeting will be held at Moore Art Glass Studio. Details will be available shortly.Find out more »
This months meeting will be a demonstration by Chris Craywood on his process of making wood guitars. The demonstration will begin at 7:00. Prior to the demonstration there will be a Chapter Jurying Session for new members. The session will begin at 6:00 PM. If you will be submitting items for Juried status please arrive at 5:45 to allow for set up time.Find out more »
* “Critters Tree Decorations” outreach project to the Avon Grove Church
* Lynn McKay spinning demonstration
* Chase Center Show
* Stan Smokler demonstration at his sculpture studio.
* Nell Hazinski demonstration of Nerikomi decoration for ceramics
* Gallery Show “Word Craft” Poets/Artists Outreach Project
* Professor Andrew Snyder of West Chester University provides a demonstration on making ceramic decals on a desk top printer.
* Discuss Booth Display options